Thinkers50 is the premier global ranking of business thinkers. Like Accel5, Thinkers50 provides access to powerful business and management ideas. Accel5 showcases the content of many of these thought leaders — from the Thinkers50 inaugural list of 2001 to their newly released 2021 rankings.
The Thinkers50 2021 Thought Leaders list includes appearances by 14 thought leaders, many of whom are currently featured on Accel5 videos, book summaries, and articles.
- Erica Dhawan is the world’s leading authority on connectional intelligence and the Founder & CEO of Cotential. Recognized as a branding expert, she consults and speaks for a diverse range of clients, including Google, the World Bank, Morgan Stanley, and Microsoft. Dhawan has an MPA from Harvard University, an MBA from MIT Sloan, and a BS in economics from The Wharton School.
Her Accel5 videos include Build a Fast-Working, Real-Time Culture.
- Frances Frei & Anne Morriss focus on the need for leaders to empower others. In their work as leadership strategists and coaches, they’ve collaborated with Fortune50 and public-sector executives to help them engage in large-scale change. As authors of the book Unleashed, Frei and Morris reveal that by providing employees with the tools they need to reach their full potential, leaders can enable their companies to achieve unprecedented levels of success.
You can read the summary of Unleashed on Accel5.
- Laura Morgan Roberts wants to maximize people’s potential in diverse organizations and communities. She’s a professor at the University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business and a research affiliate of Harvard Business School’s Gender Initiative, researching the influence of African American business leaders.
Her book Race, Work & Leadership is summarized on Accel5.
- Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic, psychologist, author, and entrepreneur, uses science and technology to help organizations predict human performance. He’s the Chief Talent Scientist at ManpowerGroup, cofounder of Deeper Signals and Metaprofiling, and Professor of Business Psychology at University College London and Columbia University.
View the summary of his book Why Do So Many Incompetent Men Become Leaders? on Accel5.
- Amy Webb is a best-selling author and a leading futurist. The founder of the Future Today Institute, she was named by Forbes as one of the top five women changing the world.
You can read a summary of her book The Signals Are Talking: Why Today’s Fringe Is Tomorrow’s Mainstream on Accel5.
- Sinyan Siang cofounded and leads the Coach K Center on Leadership & Ethics at Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business. She helps leaders launch and create value by focusing on mindset, behavioral change, and team and culture building.
The Launch Book: Motivational Stories to Launch Your Idea, Business, or Next Career is summarized on Accel5.
- Navi Radjou is an innovation and leadership consultant who helps organizations innovate faster, better, and more sustainably. He’s a Fellow at Judge Business School, University of Cambridge, and a World Economic Forum (WEF) faculty member.
Radjou is coauthor of From Smart to Wise, summarized on Accel5.
The breadth and depth of Accel5’s content encompasses Thinkers50 members from throughout the organization’s 20-year history, including renowned thought leaders Marshall Goldsmith, Clayton Christensen, Amy Edmondson (ranked #1 on the 2021 list), Herminia Ibarra, Dorie Clark, and Daniel Pink. Accel5’s offerings — including videos, books summaries, and articles — help individuals keep current with the latest business thinking and develop critical business skills.